Fire Door Sets
Fire Asset Maintenance Australia
Fire Asset Maintenance Australia 24hr services
Flight before fight
The smoke, heat and flames from a fire can spread at lightning speed. An accessible fire door is your best chance of escaping injury and reducing damage.
This is why for most businesses they are required by law.
In addition these Fire Doors are subject to strict local regulations, (In Queensland the QLD Development Code MP 6.1) to pass compliance.
Why FAMA ?
- We’re fire safety experts
- We handle your compliance
- We’re competitively priced
- We’re the one-stop shop for all things fire safety
- We adapt to your individual needs
- We maintain your system after installation
- All our staff are local and friendly
- A FREE site survey
- A FREE maintenance quote
- Zero-delay assessment and installation times
- Ongoing maintenance
- Adherence to current installation codes for total compliance
FAMA technicians are:
- Trained in various systems
When the QFES inspector calls, know you’re covered
Non-compliance may result in large fines, business closure and in some cases jail time.
Our job is to make sure your business fulfills its obligations in fire safety and ensure you have a thorough understanding of regulations and your obligations.
Fire Services Queensland manages compliant and cost effective pumps for all types of buildings and businesses, from small unit blocks and shopping centres to airports. Our technicians adhere to precise industry standards for total compliance, and we stock and service pump sets of every make and model.